Skiify – Sumo Robot workshop introduces you to the exciting world of microcontrollers!
Somu Robot workshop is a two day workshop that aimed at giving hands-on feel of working with industry adopted microcontrollers. Various interesting open problems are floated and the participants are encouraged to think out-of-box and come up with innovative ideas. Participant will get a good exposure to artificial intelligence and embedded systems and is ready to embark on numerous exciting microcontroller based projects.
2 Days [8 Hours/Day]
Key concepts to be covered during the workshop:
- Basics of controller based autonomous Robotics
- Types of sensors
- Electrical Characteristics of Sensors
- AVR Micro-controller
- Micro-controller Programming
- Concepts Control System
Hands-on session will include
- Controlling DC motors using microcontroller.
- Working with IR Sensor
- Working with AVR micro-controller(ATMega8).
- Working with compilers and IDE
- Implementing line following on robot using IR Sensor with microcontroller
- Building circle drawing robot
- Building basic robot navigation
- Building Computer controlled robot
- Building sound operated robot
- Building interrupt driven robot